The (Mask)terpiece: KF94 Respirator Mask - Earloop
Protective, stylish and non-irritant, the (Mask)terpiece KF94 Respirator Mask is your new everyday companion. Designed with multi-layer filtration to block airborne particles, lined with soft and non-woven fabric for sensitive skin. Each box contains 40 disposable pieces in 4 nude shades to choose from.
Now, that's a (mask)have!
- Each box contains 40 pieces of individually sealed disposable KF94 respirator masks.
- A combination of 4 nude shades (10 pieces/colour) for your everyday use.
- One size fits most adults with adjustable nose wire.
- Whimsigirl circular logo debossing on one side.
- Measures 207mm × 82mm (folded), 207mm × 160mm (expanded) & Loop 180mm.
- Ultra-comfortable 5mm flat earloop for long wear.
- High breathability and hypoallergenic interior layer.
- Non-medical use and for single-use only.
- 5 years shelf life (to be kept at room temperature and away from direct sunlight).
4 layers of protection
- 4-Ply Polypropylene (PP) Non-Woven Fabric with Melt-Blown Non-Woven Filter material.
- 50 gsm Spunbond (Outer) / 25gsm Meltblown (Middle & Inner) / 50gsm Spunbond (Outer) material.
- Highest performance liquid resistance while allowing easy breathability.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) of more than 95%.
- Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) of more than 99% and Particulate Matter (PM) Rating of 0.1.
- Protection is certified and complies with ASTM F211, ISO 13485.
|Product Handling and Storage of Masks||
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear. Mould or pinch the nose wire to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- Discard used masks in the bin and clean your hands with soap and water/hand sanitiser.
- Keep masks away from direct sunlight and under room temperature settings.
I love, love, love the colours! Aside from that, mask is comfortable to wear and sizing is right - it isn’t too tight that it could hurt the ears. I could breathe easily with this without that suffocated feeling.
...and just like that, a mask buy.